Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The original article submissions should be 4000-8000 words long.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Authors retain copyright for their articles. Both authors and third party users are entitled to use the articles in the same way and in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. This license allows commercial and non-commercial distribution use of the article, if the name of the author is properly acknowledged and if the article remains unchanged. In further use of the article, full bibliographic information of the original article published in the journal must be provided (author, article title, journal title, volume, issue and pagination), and an HTML link must be made to the article's DOI.
Authors transfer to the publisher the right to publish and distribute the article in all forms and media. The publisher shall be listed as the first publisher in case of further use of the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.